Friday, June 24, 2005

What's On David's iPod?

Winners
7 Seconds of Love
(See the video!)

So here it is, the image you have all been waiting for. This is how I broke my heel, and took myself out of the "running", so to speak. It's a promotion from Great Lakes Theater Fest., Cleveland Opera and Ohio Ballet. The ballerina is superimposed, I am not, that man is really fat.

Yes, I am dressed like Shakespeare. That's Mr. Shakespeare to you.

But I did try running today. Gently. Very, very gently. I was dressed like a normal person.

5 comments:

laura said...

very interesting image. i'm not understanding the sunglasses with the shakespearean garb, though. are the glasses an attempt to hide your identity because you're somehow ashamed to be involved in this picture?

Anonymous said...

No. The sunglasses are because I am cool.

Anonymous said...

Usually his garb includes black Converse Chuck Taylors, too. Guess they wouldn't let you in bed with those.

This whole 'Arts Threesome' ad campaign just makes me feel icky, and I'm surprised to see it come back for another year.

So is your standard comeback for how you hurt your foot, "So I was in bed with this Pavarotti impersonator..."

Anonymous said...

Mama called the doctor and the doctor said ... no more Shakespeares jumpin' on the bed.

justinian said...

hubba-hubba.

I just love a man in tights.