Sunday, July 10, 2005

Though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass.

How delightful to arrive downtown for my first week of rehearsal for The Merry Wives of Windsor to find a twenty-foot high reproduction of me in tights out in front of Playhouse Square.

Of course, I just had to let everyone know about it.

Rehearsals have been keeping me extremely busy. They are long days, but fun days, the company is a whoot. And though comedy is harder to perform than tragedy (we're also producing You Can't Take It With You) it is a lot more enjoyable to be around.

Latest photos of Zelda and Orson are now on my website.

5 comments:

justinian said...

Nice. I'm gonna have to drive by tonight. Since the Greatest American Hero, I just love a man in tights.

Catherine said...

You have a beautiful family.

laura said...

wow. that's a big picture.

laura said...

hey, we took the torontonians by playhouse square to see your picture last night. it looks even bigger in lights!

Jillian said...

Hello - I'm Jill, I've come over here to meet you and am stunned by your impressive hoisery;) I HAD to comment for that reason alone!

You have a gorgeous family, congratulations on the safe arrival of your son. It looks like there will be an awful lot of fun in the future with two little sprites like yours!