Monday, March 21, 2011

Dammit.


Jesus. Will you look at this?

Working AND THEN YOU DIE in the Storefront tonight. First night in the Storefront, first night with actual space to move, to run ... and something hurts in my left knee. Kelly, the stage managerest with the mostest had ICY HOT and an ace bandage, and so it feels better, but come on. Major suckage.

UPDATE: My knee is fine, actually. But ever since ... well, ever since my knee was first damaged in 2008 I have worried about re-injuring it. Or the other knee. Or anything. I first performed ATYD four months after knee surgery. It's been over two years. But only two years. I just stepped off to jog to my right tonight, and the knee hurt. No popping. Nothing odd. Just couldn't put much weight on it any more. Really dragged down my mood. But we reblocked the entire act.

Tomorrow, Kelly and I crunch lines. Wednesday a run of IHT in the space, Friday ATYD. And Sunday -- run-through. I am looking forward to that.

3 comments:

aligorey said...

Knee brace for rehearsals, Darling. Just saying. Don't even have to wear it. Just have it there. Thanks,

Your Director

Ben Dooley said...

Maybe it's time to get a "stunt runner". that's what all the big stars do.

pengo said...

You mean "little people"?