Friday, July 25, 2003

A successful final “dress” - that is in quotes because I wasn’t wearing my costume. Fortunately the weather has been cool this week and today’s heat has not made it down into Dobama, but I still wear a sweater in the damn thing. We shall see whether or not I pass out tonight. Have I asked whether or not the Red Eye is air-conditioned? No, that would have been smart.

Biffed a couple lines, I should have known better. Tommy has been taking very good care of me. It will be fine. I’ll just keep telling myself that. I got no idea how many people are showing up to any of these performances, I will be happy to see any or all of them.

It seems Nick is going to be flying home to do an industrial during the four day break we have between the Saturday and Thursday performances. I was looking forward to hanging out more with him, but I think we’ll get enough face-time in St. Paul as it is.

And hey, my new contacts arrived today. Disposable!

Nick is supposed to pick me up in couple of minutes and we will go get our refurbished rocking chair.

No comments: