Thursday, February 02, 2006

Looking for Billy Joel

Received confirmation today that I will be performing I Hate This in Long Island on Sunday, April 30. That will be a whirlwind event - I was able to just shoehorn this one in between rehearsals for Sarah Morton's Night Bloomers.

What's great about this show is that it is a direct result of my work at the NY Fringe in 04. Following that production, and the review, I had a number of offers - to perform in upstate New York, Boston, Off-Broadway - that didn't or couldn't go through. Nancy B. hung onto the review all this time and was waiting for the right moment to propose a show - to her organization, and to me. Means a lot that she'd hang on to the idea of bringing me to her hometown for two years.

Details as they emerge.

1 comment:

laura said...

wow - all this good stuff happening around the play! i feel the momentum building!