Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm bald!

Every few months I get an unsolicited email from a hair replacement company. This came today:

From: MHR <mhr@bohemic.com>
To: pengo (at) davidhansen (dot) org
Subject: Finally, The Answer to Hair Loss

Then it just included the address for the MHR Corporate Office. That's Medical Hair Restoration. Plugs. This is what I get for having my face on my website.

Of course, there are a few lurkers to this site who could also this information, so please feel free to write them at the address above.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the look of despair in the guy's eyes. I've been looking for a way to make myself look authentically soul-ravaged, empty and haunted. Thanks for the link.

pengo said...

Always glad to help.

How are the whole-head plugs coming?

Kathy McC said...

The contractor we're using to finish our basement has hair plugs...and every time I see him, I can't stop starring at them. Too gross...

Anonymous said...

This just in, David Hansen is bald. In other late breaking news, the Atlantic Ocean is reportedly, "wet."

laura said...

how does anyone fool themselves into thinking plugs look anythng but hideous? i don't understand.