Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Passed - Again!

Got my grades back from the Metro Health performances. I love these evaluations, they're fun. They're mostly yes-or-no questions, which don't give you much to work with, unless the question is interesting.

"Were the objectives met?" 36-yes 0-no

(Whew.)

"Will the information presented alter my performance?" 35-yes 1-no

(That doesn't make me think the one dissenter is arrogant, maybe they know what they're doing - it's the fact that the other 35 attendants found something in my show that they do wrong. Wow.)

This one threw me, though:
"Did the speaker show bias during presentation?" 7-yes 27-no

(Woo! What does THAT mean? And two people didn't answer!)

If it's of any interest to those involved - after doing the show more or less in the dark last May, all participants said "the room was conducive to learning." Way to go, Emeri! Makes a big difference when you can see me.

Comments:
One of the best Grand Rounds.
Excellent presentation.
Very worthwhile presentation.
Touching, but not really helpful to us.

... Hmn. Maybe we should be worried about that one dissenter ...

I HATE THIS radio drama photos now posted at the I HATE THIS Photo Gallery.

8 comments:

laura said...

maybe the two people who didn't answer the bias question didn't answer because they didn't know what it meant, either.

lorem ipsum said...

I think the 'Touching, but not really helpful' person was one who went into medicine for the money only.

pengo said...

I left out the one that said, "Get bent, Nancy Boy!"

Catherine said...

Too bad there's nobody to rate the audience. I'd give the one doc who sat next to us a failing grade...for shuffling whatever papers she was shuffling, her phone ringing (she didn't even answer it), and leaving halfway through. Maybe she was the dissenter?

justinian said...

"...not really helpful."

What a tw@t!

pengo said...

I don't think people who left in the middle could vote ...

But what do I know, Cleveland theater critics write reviews for shows they leave or sleep through all the time.

pengo said...

Or attend completely tanked.

justinian said...

Hey, you'd be tanked too if you had to work for the PD.