Monday, November 28, 2005

Thank you for listening.

A sample of listener feedback from Friday's broadcast.

"Thanks to David for sharing his story, thanks for the many local talents whose voices brought it to life, and thanks to WCPN for bringing it to us."

"I'm just blown away. It's like the most powerful piece of radio I've heard in a long time. I'm just stunned."

"It really captured me - so brutally honest, so heartbreaking, so well done. I was in tears by the end, and I certainly will not forget it."

"This topic is often lost in the abortion rights cacaphony. It is refreshing to hear the first-hand perspective instead of the polished up political rhetoric."

"Broadcasting it the day after Thanksgiving was significant; it made me think about the births of my own children and how easy it is to take things for granted."

"An encore presentation, please, and when?"

If you, also, want a rebroadcast of I HATE THIS, please be sure to contact WCPN directly. That's what they want to hear.

4 comments:

lorem ipsum said...

It sounds like it was magnificent, and I'm doubly angry I missed it. I wrote them... and again, thank you.

laura said...

they're not responding to my e-mail, or at least not yet. grrrr.

lorem ipsum said...

I just got this from WCPN:

Hi Eve,

You can listen to "I Hate This" again by visiting our web site here:
http://www.wcpn.org/an/features/2005/1125ihatethis.html

Regards,
90.3 WCPN

pengo said...

Well - you got the news before I did.