Thursday, December 29, 2005

Check It

Mad props to my man, Curtis "Drop It On The Crumpet" Proctor for the image at right. Made my Christmas.

Damn skippy that will be on my homepage for the forseeable future. Word.

Holiday snaps up in a day or two, I got the BEST hat from Toni's aunt Toni.

UPDATE: Here's my favorite holiday photo. My in-laws own and operate the Smiling Skull Saloon in Athens, OH.

Open 365 days a year, it has been my pleasure to join my father-in-law Chris the past several Christmas mornings to open the place promptly at 10 AM, and drink.

Check out THAT HAT! I went shopping at Walgreen's in that hat last night, the woman at the check-out wouldn't even look at me! Yeeeeeeeeeehah!

Have a happy new year, everyone.

7 comments:

grumpyABDadjunct said...

LOL! That is one beautiful kid wearing one cool tshirt.

Catherine said...

Love it!

justinian said...

You better wear that hat to our house!

And the pajamas...

laura said...

not sure which is better - that kid in that shirt or you in that magnificent hat. that hat totally made the party last night.

pengo said...

I think Justin wants to make love to you in that hat.

justinian said...

I want to make love to that hat!

laura said...

ewwww. you can have that hat, but you can't have me, too, justin. you must choose.