Friday, December 16, 2005

Rebroadcast Announced

I HATE THIS will be re-aired on Monday, January 2, 2006 on "Around Noon" on WCPN 90.3 FM ideastream.

That's for all those luddites out there with dial-up connections or something who can't listen to the show online right now.

There's also talk about a prime-time rebroadcast on March 20th, Calvin's birthday, which I thought was a powerfully sweet suggestion, whether or not it actually happens.

Make that Calvin's fifth birthday, a fact which makes me want to go into my room and hide.

3 comments:

grumpyABDadjunct said...

Five. Wow. I realized the other day that if my very first pregnancy hadn't ended in miscarriage I'd have a two year old bombing around here. Damn.

I've been a chicken and haven't listened yet. I need a clear two hours so I can listen and then cry and debrief myself.

pengo said...

It'll be there when you need it. And then there's the possibility of bringing the show to Canada ...

grumpyABDadjunct said...

I would LOVE to bring the show to Canada! I wonder if I talked to the people at the two midwifery schools in the GTA if they'd be into it. We still have arts funding up here, maybe we could get some kind of grant or something. At least you'd have a free place to stay at our house!