Saturday, July 29, 2006

Back to Britain

NEW PERFORMANCE DATE:

Saturday, 7 October 2006 - 2.30pm
SANDS UK Annual General Meeting

Presented by the Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society
Site TBA
London, UK

Since meeting with the folks at SANDS last March, we have maintained contact and we are discussing the possibility of a tour of the British Isles slated for late next spring. First, however, they felt the need to convince me to return for one performance this October. It's their annual conference, and in order to sell the production to the rest of the organisation, they wanted to show me off.

Did I write organisation? I meant organization.

But I do have a job. So I will be boarding a plane Friday evening, arriving Saturday morning, doing the show that afternoon, and getting on another plane Sunday afternoon so I can arrive home ... Sunday afternoon.

But first I have to direct Hamlet. At least I get to rest up for a month before running a marathon. How did this happen, I really need to keep a better calendar.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

You love it...you know you do.

pengo said...

Oh, if I admitted to that I might be facing divorce papers.

Seriously, though, for my next act I think I am going to stay in bed for two months and gain twenty pounds by New Year's.

Anonymous said...

Ah, the life of a jet setter.... See you soon.