Saturday, March 10, 2007

UK Itinerary

This June we return to the British Isles for the legendary SANDS IHT-UK Tour. Maybe we should make T-shirts.

This is the (partially) itinerary, there may be at least one more scheduled:

Carlisle - Sat 9th
London - Tues 12th
Lincoln - Thurs 14th
Birmingham - Sat 16th
Belfast - Mon 18th
Exeter - Weds 20th

I have only ever been to one of these cities. Carlisle is almost, but not quite Scotland. Lincoln is, I believe, to the east of the Midlands, Birmingham is West Midlands. Exeter is south of Wales, and Belfast is, well, Belfast.

If you are clocking this from over there, forgive my ignorance, I just got this and have only begun my research.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad at all. Exeter is also just South West of Barnstaple.

pengo said...

So?

Anonymous said...

It is the rural seat of the Baker clan.

pengo said...

Yes, I know that. I was being cheeky.

Anonymous said...

Ah, that was the cheeky use of the word "so" for which you are so well known.