Monday, May 21, 2007

about that site ...

So I got this domain name, see?

It's not a terribly exciting website, just a big online resume - though it does include a lot of info about the show. And I haven't updated it since last summer. The reason for this is Toni got me a beautiful new Mac to replace the G3 tower I acquired back in 98. The oldest computer I'd ever had, so much of it was obsolete I was aching for a new model.

However, once I had retired the screen and keyboard to the attic (I kept the tower networked to get all necessary files and docs from it) I realized how fricking expensive it was going to be to get new copies of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc. for the Puma (or whatever cat this OS is called.) I finally decided, as inelegant as it looks, to have two computers next to each other, the pretty one and the hideous one.

Some things are worth saving two thousand dollars in software. Besides, I've tried the new Dreamweaver. It's the same.

davidhansen.org updates - including the UK tour - can be found here.

No comments: