Thursday, May 03, 2007

Seven dates in Great Britain

We received our itinerary the other day for the SANDS UK tour of I HATE THIS.

If you know anyone in the British Isles who would like to attend a performance, the SANDS website includes phone numbers for booking.

9 Jun: Carlisle, England @ 7 pm
12 Jun: London, England @ 2 pm
14 Jun: Lincoln, England @ 8 pm
16 Jun: Birmingham, England @ 2 pm
18 Jun: Belfast, Northern Ireland @ 7 pm
20 Jun: Exminster, England @ 7 pm
22 Jun: Plymouth, England @ 7 pm

As you might imagine, this will be one for the books. I only wish the kids were a bit older so they could remember it, I imagine Zelda will, a little. It will be quite a caravan; Kelly will be the stage manager, and will be joined by not only Toni and the kids, but Toni's mother and sister. There will be a lot of child care to go around.

With the exception of London, I have never been to any of these cities, let alone Northern Ireland. There will be lots of pictures.

3 comments:

niobe said...

My parents are going to be in London right around that time. I'm going to urge them to go. But I know they probably won't.

Looking forward to the picture.

niobe said...

And that's supposed to be pictures. With an "s."

pengo said...

Tell them it's at the Royal College of Physicians. That ought to impress them.