Sunday, May 13, 2007

Calvin doesn't want me to do this show anymore.

I always, always, keep the clothes with me. I never check the sweater or the green Chuck's - the original jeans, alas, went the way of all things a long time ago. They are my costume, they are what I was wearing the day my son was born.

Today, of course, I checked them - there was so much stuff to carry home, among four individuals, I just didn't think. And for the first time in my life, I have lost a bag. Sure, it may turn up, someone may have taken it by mistake - there were so many red bags on that flight that looked similar.

But this incident, coupled with the five hour delay on Thursday, and the number of other things going on in my head lately ... I mean, it makes me not a little nervous about Great Britian.

UPDATE: Found it. Someone accidentally took it to Willoughby. Nice town.

No comments: